Endeavor provides its clients with a seasoned professional whose expertise has enhanced scale, driven growth and has helped drive $850M+ of private company M&A transactions
Meet Greg Bosl
- Founded Endeavor Strategies in 2018 to provide middle market companies with an executive-level Strategy and M&A resource
- Focused on providing partner level execution across the entire engagement
- Executed $850M+ of total M&A transaction value over the previous 12 years, spanning roles as a strategic buyer/investor, investment banker, and private investor
- Executed a variety of strategic initiatives and transaction types including buy side and sell side M&A, investment readiness, organic growth strategy, resource allocation, organizational design, joint ventures and capital raises
- FINRA Registered Representative of StillPoint Capital, LLC and holds the Series 79 (Investment Banking Representative) Series 82 (Private Securities Offerings Representative) and Series 63 registrations (Uniform Securities Agent State Law)
Prior to founding Endeavor Strategies, Greg was a middle market investment banker with Hyde Park Capital Advisors. Here, he realized the need for business owners to plan further in advance in order to best execute on their expansion and liquidity goals. Prior to joining Hyde Park, Greg worked for a North American subsidiary of Électricité de France where he was part of a dynamic team of individuals who tackled everything from growth strategy and organizational process, to business development, and M&A. Greg began his career at Morgan Stanley.
Greg is a graduate (and passionate fan) of the University of Notre Dame where he received a B.S. in Finance. In addition, he attended Duke University's Fuqua School of Business where he received a Masters in Business Administration.
Greg lives in Tampa, Florida where he and his wife Jen are the proud parents of two girls.